Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a new set of tires for my truck on Monday morning, and they are absolutely awesome. They are 235/70 R16 Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo's. I will post up pics of them later on this week when I have a chance to clean the truck again and detail it before the crummy weather hits Ottawa. I'll also leave a product review in the appropriate forum/thread once I've had a chance to use them some more.

For now I can say that the overall grip and stability is fantastic (even without the tires up to operating temperature), and the truck feels VERY sure-footed on corners, and I am getting lots of steering wheel feedback from the chasis now too.

MTF...

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Can't wait to see those pics!

·
Registered
297 Posts
i have some duelers on mine but no idea if they are the same type. i always find it reassuring if the previous owner has invested in some half decent tyres :)e

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
How have the temperatures been up in Ottawa? If things keep going the way they are here, I will need to have my winter tires on in a week or so.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Squishy said:
How have the temperatures been up in Ottawa? If things keep going the way they are here, I will need to have my winter tires on in a week or so.
As low as -4C with the windchill...and it's sometimes only been +6 for a couple of hours per day...most definately Thanksgiving weather...

Sidenote....Post #50 for me...Rookie Status now gone...yay! :shades:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
stone said:
Best of luck with the new tyres Davis137. :)
Grammar Police!

tyres = tires

:calvin:

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
Are you going to arrest me when I type aluminium? :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I love what I started!

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
You can have mine. I helped someone log in today.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
PollKat said:
NoXcape said:
Don't you mean pinned?? Sorry Pollkat, couldn't resist.
:D And I didn't even slur it this time..... No tiny little star on my forehead today.
You'll always get a tiny little star from me, PK!! Gold, too!!!

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
tires = driving on the right side

tyres = driving on the left side

And that concludes today's international rubber rotation lesson.

:bill:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts