Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I'm new here, long time lurker, first time poster... I'm from Canada and I drive a 2004, V6 FWD Tribute, pretty well stock, I compete in C.S.P.L. here (Canadian sound pressure league) I am moving up a class next summer, so the system is in rebuild right now, but for the moment the tribute is home to a 12" DVC 2-ohm Alpine Type R, 6th order Bandpass box tuned to alpine spec (soon to be replaced with 3 10's in a ported box), ultimate T2 components in the front doors (3.5" mid bass, 1.5" tweeter), JVC arsenal head unit, JBL cs series amp (soon to be gone!) and the power is fed through 2 runs (neg and pos) to the battery in the form of 2/0 welding cable. But the rest is all stock! Here are some pics of the tribute!

Just out with some friends... kinda outta place lol

what I would like to see it look like soon..

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Welcome to the City and kudos to you for posting pics in your first post!!! :thumb:
Long time lurker, huh? Cool.....JP likes lurkers!! :D
Glad you joined and keep on posting!! Great pics!! :beer:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, well I only lurked because for some reason I was having problems signing up, so after a few tries I gave up lol, but today I tried again and it worked.. must be the new computer lol. But ya thanks! I always came here because there are not many good resources on the internet for our trucks and everyone here seems very knowledgeable! Thanks again!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)

Nice looking Tribute. Not many Tribute drivers on here :D

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Welcome to our humble space. You'll find quite a few folks here that share your sound system interests. I'm an oldie, not really into the mega-sounds you folks like. I'm still trying to get the ringing outta my ears from a Grand Funk concert in 1973. :rockon:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sounds great! I'm an advocate of not playing it loud on the streets (no reason everyone else should have to listen to my music... well most of the time!) but at shows anything goes! :lol: And it's really nice to see other tribute drivers too! And Tribby quick question... are your clear corners a mod or stock? As USDM tributes have the amber corners in the headlights I find yours much more appealing. Thanks

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Hello MidknightTribute. :) Welcome to the city. The tribute looks presentable. Those wheel mags are snazzy.

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Hi there and welcome to the City !! :) Very nice looking ride you have there. :thumb: Thanks for posting pics !! :)

·
Registered
464 Posts
MidnightTribute said:
are your clear corners a mod or stock? As USDM tributes have the amber corners in the headlights I find yours much more appealing. Thanks
Yes mine are stock but my Tribute is japanese built. You might be able to pick up some Japanese clear corner headlights on ebay.
I've also changed my side repeaters from amber to clear. I think it looks much better ;) and it's a cheep mod too...

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks I'll keep an eye out, I think the clears is a really clean mod. Ya I should have guessed... Australia... so JDM tribute. Thanks again! (and very clean tribute!)

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Welcome to E-C! Nice Tribute too! Don't crank it too much, window glass isn't cheap... :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts