Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i'm new to the boards so i thought i would say hello to everyone. i hasve a 2001 yellow ford escape have had quite a bit of problems with the ford escape still love it though. i have had the block rebuilt at 50k miles because of a engine knock, and i just had the trans rebuilt because my radiator leaked into the lines and rusted out my trans. i was looking for a good site to make mods to my car and stumbled here so i look forward to meeting everyone and sharing my mods.

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Oh good, a yellow Escape. :thumb: Not many of them on the board. Can't wait to see pics of yours. :)
Sorry to hear that you have had problems out of your Escape. You definitely came to the right place for mod ideas and mechanical help, and also friendship. :)

Welcome to the City! :welcome:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i use to have a blue 2001 but i had an accident in ti and it got totaled thats where the yello one came from this one only has 87k miles on it which makes it odd that i have had so many problems

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
Welcome yellowsub! Not too many "nanners" on this board. Wouldn't mind seeing a picture or two of your 'scape :D

Sorry to hear about the problems you've had. I hope we can help you out some. I also look forward to seeing any future mods you might make :)

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
When a truck gets to almost 10 years old it's bound to demand a little attention. Welcome to the City! :yahoo:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Welcome to the City! Lots of friendly and helpful folks here.

:welcome:

Be sure and post pics, I'm not usually a big fan of yellow vehicles, but an Escape with that Yellow and Black look is awesome. :rockon:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

the yellow one is a little older picture from when i got it 2 years ago but it looks the same now and the blue one is my escape that was in an accident that was totaled

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
Looks good! Thanks for the pic :) Sorry to hear the blue one was totalled... :(

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,647 Posts
Welcome to the City!!!!!!!!!!! :welcome:

·
Registered
501 Posts
yellowsub said:

the yellow one is a little older picture from when i got it 2 years ago but it looks the same now and the blue one is my escape that was in an accident that was totaled
yellowsub :welcome:

Sorry for your old escape, however your new one looks good! Noy many yellows E...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts