Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so im not a big motor head so i dont know much about what i could do, but i have a 09 Escape with the inline 4..and was wondering if there were any options out there that would increase the performance at all? and if there are any good exhausts that actually work with the i4 that wont just give it that ricey/ coffee can sound lol..so any help would be nice!

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
I'm not a big motor head either but I'm sure somebody here will have some tips for you.

Welcome to the City!! :welcome:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Try JCWHITNEY or AUTO ANYTHING, just google it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think Borla or Magnaflow makes one for the v6...not sure about the 4...but borla, magna, flowmaster, etc. are all great exhaust brands...and like oskerb said, there might be a lot more on various auto part sites...

·
Registered
82 Posts
yeah....trade it in for a V6 model or different vehicle all together. Not trying to be an ***, but no easy bolt on type stuff is going to make any significant difference with everyday driving. Sure you might gain a tiny bit of performance on a dyno best case, but it wont amount to anything driving around town. It does seem to work for a lot of people's heads though having them think they can feel a night and day difference. If you wanted a more powerfull escape, shoulda went for the 6, otherwise just enjoy the good mpg of the 4cyl. :yes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts