Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went and picked up the new amp today!

This beast does 3000 watts at 1 ohm! One of the most powerful and efficient amps on the market right now!

·
Registered
267 Posts
sweet. so thats for your door speakers i'm assuming? does it power your subs too?

·
Registered
223 Posts
3000 @ 1 ohm.... I'm assuming it's class d for your sub(s) what are you pushing with that.... very nice!

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
:drool:

That's a purty amp :)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hattrick203 said:
sweet. so thats for your door speakers i'm assuming? does it power your subs too?
this baby would blow the door speakers out of the door!!!! Door speakers maybe take 50 watts each !!!! I will be running 1 15" Sundown Audio Nightshade. Will be installing damplifier pro around the truck tomorrow and gettin a box built for the speaker and an amp rack shortly. Hope to be touching 150 db with this setup! Will be at Carl Casper Auto Show February 20-22 to debut the new system

·
Registered
267 Posts
holy shit. 150db is a lot

i didn't know what kind of amp it was; i only have a mono channel boss amp for my subs

put up some pics after the install

·
Registered
223 Posts
what is your wiring like? I would love to hit 150db in my 04 tribute, as it is now, I have 2/ odd welding cable, 2 runs from the battery and I hit 134.7 db last season with 464watts and 1 2 ohm type R, but this year the class I'm entering in db drag and cspl only allows 1500 watts and 1 15", 2 12"'s or 3 10"s so I'm hoping for 140-145. Good luck with you tuning, I would love to see the spec of the box and some pics!! Please post up your numbers after you make your runs!! good luck should be awesome!! represent the escape/tribute well lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts