·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BRING IT ON MICHIGAN!!

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
In Britain, we use a shovel :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: , its a lot cheaper :thumb: ;)

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
It least it is a two stage and not a single stage. I've thought about getting a plow for the ATV. It's between 400.00 and 700.00 bucks I think I'll shovel also

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll take a $700 snowblower over shoveling 4 houses anyday... including sidewalks and patios

especially since we've had at least 3 snow storms of 4-6 inches

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Must admit, that you guy's get a lot more snow than what we do nowadays :worry:

The las decent snowfall we had was back in the early 1990's, where I got stuck in a 7 snowdrift, whilst driving a lorry up in Scotland, was there for 2 days :frozen: :shock:

Nowadays, we are struggling if we get a couple of inches :rant:

Plus, it would appear that snowblowers aren't sold here, so there is a little bit of jealousy on my part over your new toy ;)

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
JIMMYJOHN said:
It least it is a two stage and not a single stage. I've thought about getting a plow for the ATV. It's between 400.00 and 700.00 bucks I think I'll shovel also
JJ, check your local Kijiji and Craigslist. I see a lot of ATV plows for sale here in the fall and even some right now.

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
Hey, thanks for the idea Squishy but if I got one that means I'd have to go out in the cold. I don't think I could talk the wife into it.. :lightning:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
:lol: :hyst:

·
Registered
44 Posts
The one inch of snow we normally get in a year is good enough with me. Bring on the warm weather. Today it was warm enough to wear shorts.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
this was my christmas present, too bad im currently laid up cause of my back, and a buddy is coming over to use it on my driveway lol.

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
I think you might get more grip if you flipped those tires around...

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
thats the way they come outta the box. but i have thought about flipping them lol, that was one of the first things i noticed when i got it, but it works pretty good.

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
I just got a new toy a RINO 530 by Garmin. It is a combo GPS/GMRS-FRS RADIO. When someone else who has one keys up it will show their locatation on the color screen. Neat tracking unit. :thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts