6 songs:

On Broadway - George Benson
Broadway Hotel - Al Stewart
+ the 4 songs listed on my prior post :wave:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Is this a never-ending story?

"On Broadway, Hotel California Girls Just Want to Have Fun, Fun, Fun Before It's Too Late"

Added:

Before It's Too Late > Goo Goo Dolls

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
"On Broadway, Hotel California Girls Just Want to Have Fun, Fun, Fun Before It's Too Late When I'm 64"
added "when I'm 64"-The Beatles

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
"On Broadway, Hotel California Girls Just Want to Have Fun, Fun, Fun Before It's Too Late When I'm 64 There's Gonna Be Some Rockin'"

Added:

There's Gonna Be Some Rockin' > AC/DC

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
"On Broadway, Hotel California Girls Just Want to Have Fun, Fun, Fun Before It's Too Late When I'm 64 There's Gonna Be Some Rockin' In The Air Tonight"

Added:

In The Air Tonight > Phil Collins

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
"On Broadway, Hotel California Girls Just Want to Have Fun, Fun, Fun Before It's Too Late When I'm 64 There's Gonna Be Some Rockin' In The Air Tonight The Sun, The Moon & The Stars"

The Sun, The Moon & The Stars-Bob Carpenter

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
"On Broadway, Hotel California Girls Just Want to Have Fun, Fun, Fun Before It's Too Late When I'm 64 There's Gonna Be Some Rockin' In The Air Tonight The Sun, The Moon & The Stars When I Look To The Sky"

Added :

When I Look To The Sky > Train

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
"On Broadway, Hotel California Girls Just Want to Have Fun, Fun, Fun Before It's Too Late When I'm 64 There's Gonna Be Some Rockin' In The Air Tonight The Sun, The Moon & The Stars When I Look To The Sky Everything Shines"

Added :

Everything Shines > The Push Stars (from Something About Mary :D )

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
"On Broadway, Hotel California Girls Just Want to Have Fun, Fun, Fun Before It's Too Late When I'm 64 There's Gonna Be Some Rockin' In The Air Tonight The Sun, The Moon & The Stars When I Look To The Sky Everything Shines Over My Head"

Added:

Over My Head > The Fray

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
"On Broadway, Hotel California Girls Just Want to Have Fun, Fun, Fun Before It's Too Late When I'm 64 There's Gonna Be Some Rockin' In The Air Tonight The Sun, The Moon & The Stars When I Look To The Sky Everything Shines Over My Head"and"Under my Thumb"

"Under my Thumb"- Rolling Stones

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
"On Broadway, Hotel California Girls Just Want to Have Fun, Fun, Fun Before It's Too Late When I'm 64 There's Gonna Be Some Rockin' In The Air Tonight The Sun, The Moon & The Stars When I Look To The Sky Everything Shines Over My Head"and"Under my Thumb I'm About To Come Alive"

Added:

I'm About To Come Alive > Train

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
"On Broadway, Hotel California Girls Just Want to Have Fun, Fun, Fun Before It's Too Late When I'm 64 There's Gonna Be Some Rockin' In The Air Tonight The Sun, The Moon & The Stars When I Look To The Sky Everything Shines Over My Head Under my Thumb I'm About To Come Alive Kickin Wicked Rhymes"

Added:

Kickin Wicked Rhymes > DJ Hurricane featuring Adrock and Black Thought

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
"On Broadway, Hotel California Girls Just Want to Have Fun, Fun, Fun Before It's Too Late When I'm 64 There's Gonna Be Some Rockin' In The Air Tonight The Sun, The Moon & The Stars When I Look To The Sky Everything Shines Over My Head Under my Thumb I'm About To Come Alive Kickin Wicked Rhymes Flying High Again"

Added:

Flying High Again > Ozzy Osbourne

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
"On Broadway, Hotel California Girls Just Want to Have Fun, Fun, Fun Before It's Too Late When I'm 64 There's Gonna Be Some Rockin' In The Air Tonight The Sun, The Moon & The Stars When I Look To The Sky Everything Shines Over My Head Under my Thumb I'm About To Come Alive Kickin Wicked Rhymes Flying High Again Ready To Fall"

Added:

Ready To Fall > Rise Against

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
"On Broadway, Hotel California Girls Just Want to Have Fun, Fun, Fun Before It's Too Late When I'm 64 There's Gonna Be Some Rockin' In The Air Tonight The Sun, The Moon & The Stars When I Look To The Sky Everything Shines Over My Head Under my Thumb I'm About To Come Alive Kickin Wicked Rhymes Flying High Again Ready To Fall In Your Eyes"

"In Your Eyes"- Peter Gabriel

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
"On Broadway, Hotel California Girls Just Want to Have Fun, Fun, Fun Before It's Too Late When I'm 64 There's Gonna Be Some Rockin' In The Air Tonight The Sun, The Moon & The Stars When I Look To The Sky Everything Shines Over My Head Under my Thumb I'm About To Come Alive Kickin Wicked Rhymes Flying High Again Ready To Fall In Your Eyes From This Moment On"

Added:

Frome This Moment On > Shania Twain

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
"On Broadway, Hotel California Girls Just Want to Have Fun, Fun, Fun Before It's Too Late When I'm 64 There's Gonna Be Some Rockin' In The Air Tonight The Sun, The Moon & The Stars When I Look To The Sky Everything Shines Over My Head Under my Thumb I'm About To Come Alive Kickin Wicked Rhymes Flying High Again Ready To Fall In Your Eyes From This Moment On All By Myself"

All By Myself- Jamie O'Neal

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
"On Broadway, Hotel California Girls Just Want to Have Fun, Fun, Fun Before It's Too Late When I'm 64 There's Gonna Be Some Rockin' In The Air Tonight The Sun, The Moon & The Stars When I Look To The Sky Everything Shines Over My Head Under my Thumb I'm About To Come Alive Kickin Wicked Rhymes Flying High Again Ready To Fall In Your Eyes From This Moment On All By Myself. Dolph Lundgren".

Dolph Lundgren - Will Haven.

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
"On Broadway, Hotel California Girls Just Want to Have Fun, Fun, Fun Before It's Too Late When I'm 64 There's Gonna Be Some Rockin' In The Air Tonight The Sun, The Moon & The Stars When I Look To The Sky Everything Shines Over My Head Under my Thumb I'm About To Come Alive Kickin Wicked Rhymes Flying High Again Ready To Fall In Your Eyes From This Moment On All By Myself Everything In My Heart"

Added :

Everything In My Heart > Corey Hart

1 - 20 of 159 Posts