Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Scottie, those look awesome!!!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
RobtRoma said:
Much better! :thumb:
thats what my wife said LoL, and i agree. maybe i can get a set for my escape.. LoL

she said "no comment" HAHA

·
Registered
679 Posts
big differance! :beer:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
are you sure you didnt photo shop them in? HAHA. the jeep looks like the same picture with different wheels, its in the same position, and the camera distance is the same. haha, good job on the pics!! :bust:

:play: :play: :play: :play: :play: :play: :play: :play:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
CrashNburn said:
are you sure you didnt photo shop them in? HAHA. the jeep looks like the same picture with different wheels, its in the same position, and the camera distance is the same. haha, good job on the pics!! :bust:

:play: :play: :play: :play: :play: :play: :play: :play:
LOL it's in the same position cuz all I did was jack it up and switch em out...and if you notice the picture you can see more in the rear of the Jeep in the 2nd picture than the 1st :yes:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Good choice! it definately makes the Jeep look a little more uncivilized!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
haha. excellent job!!

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hahaha no they do not have the same diameter. I am contemplating just getting a used spare to throw on my stock wheel instead of buying another wheel/tire which would have cost me an additional $300. Then I will need a wheel cover...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.