Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!! I've been a member of the city for a loooong time and recently FINALLY got an 09 used XLT!!! I've been looking online for a high quality aggressive looking brush guard for my escape. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on brands and fits of different brush guards? I like the aries grille guard but I'm not too sure about the fit. I want a snug fitting guard that follows the contours of the front of the escape. Thanks for the help guys!! :peace:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Supertramp said:
Hello everyone!! I've been a member of the city for a loooong time and recently FINALLY got an 09 used XLT!!! I've been looking online for a high quality aggressive looking brush guards for my escape. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on brands and fits of different brush guards? I like the aries grille guard but I'm not too sure about the fit. I want a snug fitting guard that follows the contours of the front of the escape. Thanks for the help guys!! :peace:
Hi there! My friend is also planning to add some brush guard on his Escape and we're also both wondering what brand of brush guard fit the Escape perfectly. Any updates about this post? Supertramp, were you able to find one for your Escape? Please share if you were able to. Thanks in advance

·
Banned
105 Posts
volleybiggs said:
If you look a couple posts below yours will see pics of my 05 escape with a bull guard and info where I got mine
05's are completely different looking than 08's and newer so I don't see how your comment was helpful.

·
Registered
86 Posts
It helps because he asked "I've been looking online for a high quality aggressive looking brush guard for my escape. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on brands and fits of different brush guards?"

And I directed him to site where I bought mine and he could see an example of what they sell. Sorry I did not clear my post with you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts