Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an e-mail from a local dealer. The factory orders for 2010 E/M/Ts are now closed. New orders won't be taken until August for the 2011 models.

BUT... if your dealer still has orders in the pipeline, they can change an existing order if it hasn't been committed. This is what I'm about to do.

:D

Good luck, and please spread this around quickly to anyone you know who plans on ordering a 2010 E/M/T.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
:thumb:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Funny... I got a call from the first dealer I visited while shopping around. Apparently they ordered a truck for me and it was being built yesterday... I guess I had better call them and let them know I already bought somewhere else.

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
My dad just asked me whether I would be willing to spend an extra $2,000 or so to trade my 2009 Escape XLT in for a near-fully-loaded 2010 Escape XLT. Right now, I have cloth seats, Sync, a moonroof, and the trailer tow package. The price difference would cover the extras in the 204A Rapid Spec (leather package, cargo package) and the addition of the seven-speaker sound system... all this while still having Sync, the moonroof, and the towing package. Only problems would be negotiating the dents that my car has obtained. Rebates and timing are somewhat good, but I wonder if I would be spoiling myself....

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm still waiting for mine to even be scheduled for production. My dealer e-mailed me yesterday and said that she just checked, and there's still no invoice.

I can still make changes to the order if I want to, but I'm happy with what I ordered.

:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts