1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
Thanks for leading me on...... :spank: Not what I expected!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha. but it is a nice set though eh

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I prefer the LED lights that I just ordered :)

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what tails does yours have stock? do they have the yellow or red turn indicator?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Those would look good tinted. :p

·
Registered
446 Posts
I'm looking for taillight guards or covers that I could leave on day or night without getting stopped. Anyone got any leads?

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
I think, on your silver Escape, Altezzas would look ok. I wanted darker on mine, I put on these AVS covers, purchased from advancedauto.com, and I really like them, it darkens up the rear end. Not sure if they're legal in MA though...

·
Registered
446 Posts
Ajax, I can't find those on that website...

·
Registered
446 Posts
Ajax said:
I think, on your silver Escape, Altezzas would look ok. I wanted darker on mine, I put on these AVS covers, purchased from advancedauto.com, and I really like them, it darkens up the rear end. Not sure if they're legal in MA though...

Can I buy those off of you before you sell your Escape?

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Make sure you are looking at the slotted ones too, not the full tint. Here's another link: http://www.autotrucktoys.com/escape...d-Style-Taillight-Covers-01-07-P1564C377.aspx

I'm not sure they will come off the truck without damage. I had to use better sticky tape then they provided and they are on there pretty good- they may get torn if I try to remove them. Unfortunately for me, no one seems to be bidding on my truck these days (at least not a fair offer) so I may be driving it for some time still.

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Ajax said:
Make sure you are looking at the slotted ones too, not the full tint. Here's another link: http://www.autotrucktoys.com/escape...d-Style-Taillight-Covers-01-07-P1564C377.aspx

I'm not sure they will come off the truck without damage. I had to use better sticky tape then they provided and they are on there pretty good- they may get torn if I try to remove them. Unfortunately for me, no one seems to be bidding on my truck these days (at least not a fair offer) so I may be driving it for some time still.
And I made off with your grill :woohoo:

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
You going to keep the V6 on it? I was always looking for a small Ford symbol to add to it, wasn't sure if it would be too much though...

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I was thinking about maybe doing a little change...but I am afraid if I try taking that emblem off that it will leave a mark.

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I have to wait for a nice day first! It's going to be raining for the rest of the week!

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
jhande08 said:
I'm looking for taillight guards or covers that I could leave on day or night without getting stopped. Anyone got any leads?
My son had the plastic ones on his Escape. I had the metal ones for awhile on mine. The plastic ones are thinner and look better in my opinion. The wife hated the metal ones I had on my Escape and made me take them off.

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts