Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
I discovered this website when the attendence from Escape-Central seemed to drop off. Come to find out that I see some familiar profile names around here. Looks like a great website and I look forward to my time here.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Welcome to the City! You are gonna love it here!
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
looking sharp!!! very clean looking eh.

welcome!!

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Welcome to E-C!

Nice Escape!!!

:thumb:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Welcome! :wave:

Very nice looking Escape! :thumb:

Is that Pike's Peak in the background? :) We hope to take the Escape up the peak during our visit to the area the week of the 14th. :)P

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Take the Cog Wheel train to the top of Pike's Peak. It's a great ride!

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
jpark said:
Pull the Cog Wheel train to the top of Pike's Peak. It's a great ride!
Did you say "Pull the Cog Wheel train to the top of Pike's Peak. It's a great ride!"

...with the Escape? Pretty ambitious but we'll try. :lol:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yep, Pikes Peak is the far peak behind the first set of mountains on the left. It's a great view from the top. The cog rail is definitely worth the price of admission. It's a bit pricey but you need to experience it once. There are better places to 4 wheel around here in my opinion other than Pikes Peak. I would suggest Rampart Range Road behind Garden of the God and taking it all the way back to the Rampart Range Reservoir. It's amazing back there! Let me know if you need other ideas while you're out here!

Chris

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Thanks Chris.

We drove up it last time we were there. Time stands still when you're going up that at 25mph. :boring: We'll consider the cog this time.

We'll be visiting among other's my brother inlaw. He might have done Rampart Range Road at one time or another.
He had this beast:

Traded in for something like this:

Fun's over once the young'ins come along.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
:doh:

I owe weebee another $35?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.