Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I'd Upload a bunch of pictures I took this summer of my 2009 Ford Escape XLT:

The only mods I have is the black ford decal sticker on the emblem on the front and the back and weathertech floor mats.

I plan on getting the front windows tinted this summer and have a black grille on the way. Also may paint my wheels black. Suggestions on any other mods?

Enjoy!

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,631 Posts
Very Nice Escape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :shades: :clap:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got the decals from patriotdecals.com

There was a post on this under the exterior mods section, that will give you some more info!

Cant wait for my black grille to come! Will post pics when its put on

·
Registered
490 Posts
Looks great. I'd be real interested in how the decal holds up during harsh, salty winter, and winter car washes? I'm wanting to do this as well (on my other ride).

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The decal has held up through 12 inches of snow, multiple car washes, salt you name it. We had a pretty cold winter so far in New York City.

The decal has been a great addition! You should grab them they were like 13 bucks for the two!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Niiiice!

And I just fell in love with those form fitting carpets you got in there, I'm going to order a set and a cargo liner when I am in Florida this march (the Canadian site sells them $45 more which is bunk since the us/can dollars are almost at par now)

Pat

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Lord Velveeta said:
(the Canadian site sells them $45 more which is bunk since the us/can dollars are almost at par now)

Pat
That's a mouth full! And a rip-off!

Pay schedule is about par also, isn't it?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the comments guys!

Looking forward to hopefully getting my black grille put on this weekend and possibly having the windows tinted from a pretty reputiable place here in New York.

Hoping I can match the tint of the rear windows as close as I can to being legal in NY State!

I will post some pics when these small mods have been put in place!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts