Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't been off roading since I had my Jeep.. Took the Escape on a trail.. And I was quite suprised.. And pleased. Especially for what the Escape is.

A turn with a steep bank to the passenger side.

Small hill a bit down the trail.

Another pretty small hill.

The top of one of the big hills.. Sorry about the darkness.

Another shot on top of the hill above..

On my way down.

I'll get more pics up when I can.. It was a fun trip though I had to go it as the only vehicle. My girlfriend knew the trail well, so I wasn't too weary about not having any other vehicles around.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
cool pics. i cant use my escape off road, i rely on it too much as a daily driver.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CrashNburn said:
cool pics. i cant use my escape off road, i rely on it too much as a daily driver.
My daily driver as well.. But once in a blue moon....... I can't help it.
I don't really care to go on a trail a Wrangler could handle right now anyway.. Not with this vehicle. Way too much work would be involved to prep it. I'll just make it look like it can play on the big trails. My CB antennas were off though in all the pictures so I didn't pull them off.. A 48" whip and trees don't blend too much. Even my scanner antenna which is only 28" would have hit. It was a great time though. :yes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.