Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
101 - 120 of 140 Posts

· Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
Hi everyone,

I hope you had a wonderful holiday. I'm going to be out of the office for a small vacation from 8 p.m. ET this evening until 11 a.m. January 2nd. Be good while I'm away, and please see the contact info in the signature below for immediate assistance.

Happy New Year! :party:

Todd

· Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
JIMMYJOHN said:
I think that it is really great that You are performing this service for the EC family. I really wish some of your Dealers were as good.
Thank you for the kind words, JIMMYJOHN, and thank you for welcoming me into the EC family. I couldn't be happier. :)

Todd

· Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know of a temporary schedule change.

A colleague will be on vacation, so I'm stepping in to assist on our Twitter feed (@FordService) from February 27th until March 7th.

My priority remains assisting you all here on the forums.

During this time, I will be available from 2 p.m. until 11 p.m., with normal hours resuming on March 10th.

If you have any questions, please let me know via private message.

Todd

· Premium Member
16,339 Posts
Have on Twitter Todd :thumb:

I already follow you @FordService :thumb: :thumb: :hyst:

· Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #118 ·
Hey guys,

Tricia is out of the office today. For immediate assistance before she gets back, please contact us via one of our social media outlets, or call our Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-392-3673 (Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM Local Time).

Have a great day!

Deysha

101 - 120 of 140 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.