Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm taking over two forums tonight - this one, and MGExperience.net (I also have a '76 MGB). 3 T&T's and I'm stinkin'...

If you're bored:
1. Check out '1952 Vincent Black Lightning - Richard Thompson - Seattle 90' on YouTube. No finer song ever written about a motorcycle, and Lord that man can play the guitar.
2. Try to think of a song title for every state, and as many cities as you can (name has to be in the title). I'm up to 19 states and 48 cities and towns in the US. No googling allowed.
3. Have another drink, it's Friday
4. Wish me luck - I have to meet my sister's potential 4th husband this weekend. Now you know why I'm drinking. My wife's already been matron of honor for my sister twice - she's the world's best sport.
5. Google 'Reliant Regal'. I gotta get one of these. jpark and I are going to put an electric motor on each wheel. Can you say 100 mpg?

Carpe Diem!

Uncle Weed.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Hey mate :beer: :beer: , I'm drinking every time I'm on this forum.................. :beer: :beer: ;)

can you all tell ???? :bust: :beer: :beer: :wacko:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
So you have a MGB, is it the chrome, or rubber bumper version. :shrug:

I have always wanted one of those, and still keep looking, when the wife isn't watching!!! ;)

Please post some pictures of the MG, I would love to see them

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
My brother used to have a rubber bumper version...it was orange...and it sucked pushing the damn clutch in lol

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Yeah, but they're such a blast to drive.

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
camus, 10kpharo and some dude who came along.

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I will admit thought that I loved to drive it even tho it was difficult for me at the time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts