Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I first checked early this morning, the time of last post for each thread was listed as "on today" and "on tomorrow" (VERY Governmental). Now it's back to normal showing the day.

WHAT HAPPENED???

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
I've been tinkering.

:calvin:

Go to the User Control Panel. Click the Board Preferences tab. In the Date Format drop-down box, select the last "Today" format.

Now post dates will show "Today", "Yesterday", and any earlier date. I'll get rid of the "on" part and I'll highlight Today and Yesterday, tomorrow.

Oh, and more changes are on the way.

:D

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
jpark said:
I've been tinkering.

:calvin:

Go to the User Control Panel. Click the Board Preferences tab. In the Date Format drop-down box, select the last "Today" format.

Now post dates will show "Today", "Yesterday", and any earlier date. I'll get rid of the "on" part and I'll highlight Today and Yesterday tomorrow.

Oh, and more changes are on the way.

Nice !! I can't wait !! :D

There is always something to look forward to in the city. Thanks to YOU, JP !!! :)

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts

BTW, you can use any date format listed now, including a "Today" European format. You can also make your own format with the "Custom" selection.

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Sounds great !! :D

Don't eat too much today, JP. :D Or is that possible? :lol:

I hope that you have a great Thanksgiving !!! :)

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Thanks, and the same to you and your family!

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Ah! I see said the blind man, as he fell into the ditch! :whistle:

Choices, choices, choices... :yahoo:

I think I'll leave it alone for now :angel:

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Even though " Thanksgiving" is not a down under tradition, would like to bid all the canadian and american forum members, a " Happy Thanksgiving". :) :party: :beer:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts