Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was doing an interweb search on BMW 3 series compacts, to gleam more info on the one I bought the wife, and came across this....... :barf: :barf:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1779499.htm

And the joker is selling that for over twice the price I paid for wifeys, (BTW, don't let her know that.... :worry: ) :worry:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,571 Posts
camusdarrach said:
And the joker is selling that for over twice the price I paid for wifeys, (BTW, don't let her know that.... :worry: ) :worry:
Your secret is safe. :D

What happens in the City stays in the City! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Facebook, however can be a different story.......... :doh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:thumb:

I'll just have to watch out for that Kermit killing bloke then :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I suppose you're right.

Anyhow, wifey can't complain (too much) as this week I've bought her a Nintendo WII, with the latest Toy Story and Lego Harry Potter games, cost me just over £200.00, along with 2 rabbits, hutch, run etc, and a car last week, so she's done very well lately :angel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,220 Posts
For what it's worth I like the one you got your wife better, that blue one is just too overdone and unrealistic. I'd have no use for a car like that.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,571 Posts
Airmapper said:
For what it's worth I like the one you got your wife better, that blue one is just too overdone and unrealistic. I'd have no use for a car like that.
I totally agree! :yes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,629 Posts
Thanks for the link Camus.
I agree with the others.
That blue BMW is too overdone.

Your wife, has the better looking BMW. :) :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
501 Posts
stone said:
Thanks for the link Camus.
I agree with the others.
That blue BMW is too overdone.

Your wife, has the better looking BMW. :) :thumb:
x2
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,541 Posts
x3 :yes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
280 Posts
You know, from the title of the thread I thought Camus's wife was in an accident. Then I read it and was relieved. So on the postive side, your wife's is okay! :D
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top