Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, today I was browsing online for E/M/Ts and found this 2001 Escape on truckinweb.com

Dont know if anyone has seen it before. Just had to share it with everyone. Enjoy the awesomeness!! :D

For more photos see: The Great Escape!

[mod]Added photo and revised link - RobtRoma[/mod]

·
Registered
390 Posts
I like the serious look, nice stance, rubber, the minimalist rear bumper, but lose the graphics and stickers.

Sound system is undoubtedly cool,

but where do the requisite dogs go? I'm a fan of the first gen looks. Well done.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I dig the seriousness of this ride, but as some folks have mentioned...the stickers and graphics aren't my favorite either. Stereo system doesn't interest me as well.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hmm... lose the graphics and the sound system... lift it a bit.... and I'd be happy to park it in my driveway. :)

Just noticed on the website..it already has a 2" lift..must be the bigger wheels that fill the guards a bit more.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Ive seen that in person, at the MTX factory in Phoenix several years ago, its pretty sweet for a show car.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
That is some Escape.
I wonder, among other things, about the Hi-Lift shown on the roof-rack.Where would one attach it on the Escape?
With some cream to follow the ICE it would realy make her sweet as well as mean.

·
Registered
168 Posts
SUVord said:
That is some Escape.
I wonder, among other things, about the Hi-Lift shown on the roof-rack.Where would one attach it on the Escape?
I was thinking exactly the same thing...very much built for show this one.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I like it minus the graphics...thats a big roof rack

·
Super Moderator
16,330 Posts
nice looking Escape ready for Dune and Snow!!!!

Like to saw this escape in a snow storm!!!

omit decals

·
Registered
781 Posts
I still think the one from the 2004 SEMA show looks better:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
:thumb:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts