Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

Online acknowledgement

2K views 24 replies 18 participants last post by  camusdarrach 
#1 ·
Greetings to participants that are currently online. :) 10/4 good buddy. Acknowledging the breaker. What's your 10/20's ? Have you got a copy? I'm on the side! :)

#8 ·
A 'burb just northeast of Fort Worth, TX. One little city after another. We're all shoulder to shoulder around here, can't throw a stone without hitting someone, but not at all like Buffalo or NJ. Hence, I refer to the location as the DFW Metromess. ;)

#15 ·
Where the areas of Poway, Rancho Bernardo, and Carmel Mountain Ranch meet. About 20 miles north of downtown San Diego.

#17 ·
City of Nashua, New Hampshire. Just across the border from Massachusetts.

http://maps.live.com/#JndoZXJlMT1uY...yNi45MDI0NzY4ODYyNzk4JTdlLTk4Ljg3Njk1MzEyNQ==

(go to Birds eye view and zoom in)

45 minutes south to historically and culturally rich Boston, Ma, or 2 hours south to relaxing Cape Cod. 1 hour east to sandy ocean beaches, or northeast to rocky coast of Maine. 1 1/2 hours north or 2 hours west to the verdant mountains of New Hampshire and Vermont.

I love New England.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.