Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does your Escape need from Santa?
Mine needs a nice storage compartment for the cargo area and a nice detailling.
(It's been a really good truck all year too!)

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
I don't think I'll give the Scape anything for Christmas I just gave Him a Big Drink Of Preston and A New Set Of Skins. :shades:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Don't have an Escape but I think ill give my truck a good waxing.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
A pair of ear plugs. My Escape has this bad habit of trying to run down those annoying but supposedly charitable folks ringing bells at stores. (He also has this issue with political supporters holding signs on the roadside, and mascots drumming up business for restaurants..but anyway...) I have to fight him every year to keep something unfortunate from happening. A tight hold on the wheel and a firm tap on the gas usually just results in some wheel spin and loud noises, but disaster as adverted. :angel:

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
A pair of genuine lambswool seat covers.
I will purchase them later on next year.

They are quite expensive.
Would rather not over do it.
Anyway ' Little Tonka ' has enough accessories.

That ' SONY ' camcorder, was quite a pretty penny.
Shall visit the car detailer, when weather settles down.
A nice car wash and a good detail, will please ' Little Tonka ' sufficiently. :)

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Airmapper said:
A pair of ear plugs. My Escape has this bad habit of trying to run down those annoying but supposedly charitable folks ringing bells at stores. (He also has this issue with political supporters holding signs on the roadside, and mascots drumming up business for restaurants..but anyway...) I have to fight him every year to keep something unfortunate from happening. A tight hold on the wheel and a firm tap on the gas usually just results in some wheel spin and loud noises, but disaster as adverted. :angel:
LOCKDWN has the same problem. That and very slow people in the far left lane. He kinda gets aggravated so I have to turn up Frank Sinatra when things like this happens. :)P

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Dasha said:
Hot pink fuzzy dice. :D

How about a pair with Zebra stripes?

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
I'd love to get a navigation/MP3/iPod connected head unit... but I'll probably need to pay for a major tune-up soon. :bill:

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Ean has a big list for Santa haha... he has received a lot lately too! His bug shield, banner, short antenna, and the list goes on. I don't know what to get him for Christmas. Last year he got vent visors. I will think on this one. Good thing I have 6 weeks! :D

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Airmapper said:
... My Escape has this bad habit of trying to run down ... mascots drumming up business for restaurants...
I love those guys! Sometimes I see a person in a bright pink pig costume at the Woody's BarBQ on the way home (that one closed though :mad: ) and every year there are men dressed like the Statue of Liberty outside of tax preparers! :lol:

My Escape needs a good waxing and cleaning inside as well.

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
A good wash and wax are definitely in store. And an oil change in a few hundred miles!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
A Bull Bar would be cool.. :)P

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
US MARINER 1 said:
I would like a bull bar, but I don't think it look good on my truck. What you guys think?
Maybe chrome but probebly not, you're going for a street look and bull bars are kinda off-roadish.

·
Registered
93 Posts
well a airconditioning clutch lift/ leveling kit and maybee a stereo

1 - 20 of 32 Posts