Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I welded some brackets to my sliders and then welded my nerf bars above the frame so i don't lose any clearance.
I still need to paint behind the bars black. i don't care about looks because it's going to serve it's purpose as a nerf bar and a little protection..

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Sweetness

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:thumb: used it as a wedge under the jack since my jack was about 1" short while tacking the bar on the brackets.
the bar makes the "E" looks totally different looking at it from certain angles. :taz:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
I like it!
megascape said:
Don't hate me...but I wonder if there is a way to (easliy) lengthen the bars so they terminate at the wheel wells instead of falling short a few inhces on each side. Kinda Like...

And how can that cat. be tucked up higher? I must have scraped that thing half a dozen times on my outing to the desert. :bag:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
To get the cat up you need to see an exhaust shop. When I got my exhaust in I got It about one inch higher than where it sat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.