Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title says it all....I have (although yet to accept delivery) a 2010 Escape 4wd, v6 limited and the color is white suede. I am looking to buy a Thule Atlantis 1600 and they come in silver or black and I need help deciding. I welcome your opinions.

Cheers

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,597 Posts
I have a black rooftop luggage carrier on my white Tahoe. It looks fine in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Buy the silver Thule and paint it the same color as the Escape!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Black Thule atlantis 1600 ordered this morning along with a K&N air filter. I saved 10% online so I couldnt let it pass by. I will take pics when I install it. Oh ya, still no delivery of our Escape yet but it is supposed to be here on the 26th. We are starting to get excited.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Hello 2010Escape.
Congratulations once you, receive delivery of the new car. :clap:

I enjoy my escape every day.
But the delivery day was very exciting.
The sensation is incredible.

That new car interior smell, plus also driving pleasure.
Also showing it off to friends is a joy. :)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
2010Escape said:
The title says it all....I have (although yet to accept delivery) a 2010 Escape 4wd, v6 limited and the color is white suede. I am looking to buy a Thule Atlantis 1600 and they come in silver or black and I need help deciding. I welcome your opinions.

Cheers
I picked up my Thule Atlantis 1600 this morning and it looks great. I hope to install it tomorrow as I have it in the house and have applied 5 coats of wax to it as it is -20 here. Well worth the money!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts