Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!,

I am new to this site, but I love my escape and am having troubles finding people in my local area that enjoy their escapes as much as I do.
So in an attempt to try and find at least some canadians or close by Americans that are into their SUV's, here is my post to see where everyone is from.
I am from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada and I LOVE my escape.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Those darn Canadians... they're breeding like rabbits.

What is in the water they are drinking?

And, is there anyone left in Winterpeg? I lived in that city from 1964-69 and again from 1981-1984 (didn't learn my lesson the first time). Still have lots of relatives there, and, come to think of it, they were all into Fords -- lots of Falcons parked in the driveways (while our family unit were into Pontiac Parisiennes from GM; guess that's why we had to move to B.C.).

Passed through Winnipeg during a family road trip last July and it was interesting to see some of the changes from my last (brief) visit in 1987.

:thumb:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL it's not what's in the water LOL it's all that other stuff we drink LOL j/k

Actually Winnipeg is doing really well, especially in light of recession. We are one of the cities that will actually experience growth through the recession. But we are also the murder capital of canada (per capita of course...well last time I heard anyway LOL)
The city grows more and more everyday and every day more and more of the people who CAN'T drive move here LOL.
My dad grew up here when he was young too and says that not a WHOLE lot has changed from when he was a teenager LOL.

Anyhow, it's nice to meet a fellow Canadian eh?!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts