Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As Jimmyjohn said in his thank you note for the birthday wishes he got, there are bigger and more important things in life than our cars.
So I find it fitting to start this topic and keeping it going until oskerb is back home to his beloved relatives and friends.
I wish him all the best!!!...and hope to hear from him frequently.

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,623 Posts
Keep a low profile oskerb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: Thank you for your service!!!! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
I wish you all the best too, Osker! I am thinking about you and praying for your safe return home. :heart:
I can't thank you enough for your service to our country!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Same here... Wishing you the best of luck and many, many thanks for your service. Be safe my friend!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
THANKS SUV AND EVERYONE THAT POSTED THUS FAR. You didnt have to do that, but thanks Ill definetly refer to this when I need it. :tumble:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Oskerb .. take if from an old Sergeant Major.. keep your head on a swivel and your butt in the dirt. Stay safe over there and get home. Two tours was enuff for me...

·
Registered
420 Posts
thanks for ur service and stay safe

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Thanks again guys I really wish i could thank you all in person, maybe some day, may be at one of the meets once that takes off :cry: :beer:

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sure there will be a meeting.
We supply food and drinks and you make sure you bring enough fuel for all the Escape City vehicles...the good staff. :beer:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
SUVord said:
Sure there will be a meeting.
We supply food and drinks and you make sure you bring enough fuel for all the Escape City vehicles...the good staff. :beer:
DONE :beer: :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Osker, please stay safe, and thanks again for your service and bravery! We appreciate it!

:thumb:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Thanks for your unselfish service and may the angels surround and protect you.
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
What a great thread! Thanks for your service Oskerb and be safe!

1 - 20 of 98 Posts