Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
What part of Washington are you from? I've got a Brother in Blain and a good friend in Ellensburg.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im on the Kitsap Peninsula, looking for a few people that drive escapes that would be interested in doing some trail runs?

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks we should start a AWD /SUV open trail club. WA, OR, ID, Montana. I'd take a week off and just gooooooooo :thumb:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Got a brother in Seattle. Has an A4 Avant. Does Quattro count as 4x4? :lol:

Hope you find someone to come out and play. :play: :D

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
anything would be welcomed. I just want a club that I can go out with and not worry about getting totally behind because of having no 4low and having to find alt routes on the upper level runs.
I dont even know what a Avant is :confused:

We should get 6 peope and do a weekend run?

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
megascape said:
I dont even know what a Avant is :confused:
Sorry, :blush: Audi's fancy shmancy way of saying station wagon I think. As you can see I don't think he will be doing any trails soon.

One of the reasons he got it I guess... one of the few snow days in Seattle. He had a BMW 7 series, not that stable in inclement weather.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it's so funny people panic here when it snows 8". Back east it's just a daily routine.. "Breaking news expect .086" of possible snow. All schools closed and the Mayor declares Seattle is in a state of emergency." :hyst:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Yup, he said it was something like that. :lol: He was surprised as well at the over reaction.

·
Registered
277 Posts
You say the Pacific Northwest.... we say the Pacific Southwest :D

I'd have to renew my expired passport to cross the border, so looks like I'll be keeping my drives to the north side of the forty-ninth for the next few months.

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
Man that PassPort thing is a bunch of CRAP!! I've lived with in 120 miles of the boarder all my life and we would go to Lethbridge or Calgary anytime we wanted to go Since the Pasport sh** came we haven't gon North at all. :shades:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
agreed. No NuX's games except on TV and thankfully we have 2 WHL teams Go T-Birds :wave: :rockon: :rockon: :box:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Located just north of the border in Vancouver.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Are you a Giants fan? Because when the Giants or the Rockets come to town the funniest fan base develops. Care free drunk Canadians and and care free hockey lovers that in that moment wish they were Canadian.. :beer: :wave:

·
Registered
122 Posts
megascape said:
Are you a Giants fan? Because when the Giants or the Rockets come to town the funniest fan base develops. Care free drunk Canadians and and care free hockey lovers that in that moment wish they were Canadian.. :beer: :wave:
Been to a few Giants games and follow the team. A lot more affordable than the Canucks. :peace:

·
Registered
277 Posts
SprinterX said:
megascape said:
Been to a few Giants games and follow the team. A lot more affordable than the Canucks. :peace:
Same here… I take the wife & daughters to the Giants games via the "White Spot Family Nights" promotion on the weekends. For under $100 the four of us attend the game with supper and parking included. (That same price will buy me one ticket to see the Vancouver Canucks… I only attend when my engineering consultants ante up some free tickets).

I also cheer for the Kelowna Rockets as that was my hometown until I left for University. My family members all still live in the Okanagan, though most have migrated south from the Kelowna area.

:wave:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts