Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 11 Posts

· Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to do some cheap mods since money is a little tight right now and I thought painting some interior pieces (dash, door panel pieces, center console etc) might give me a custom look I am looking for. First off what kind of paint should I use and what kind of products do I need to prep for paint. Also in the 2008 models the dash has a very odd texture to it, not sure about other models. It is like a bunch of little elevated circles and I want to make it smooth. Do i just need to sand it down or is there some kind of filler I can use? Thanks guys

· Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats me to dude.. my interiro is cloth black with ugly *** brown inserts in the seats and the airbag part of the dash is brown and the piece surrounding the gauge cluster is brown.. But if i change one thing I will need to change many things so I am planning out now. If you make progress on yours man hiit me up cuz im definetly interested in other rides. I will do the same.

· Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Who would you send your dash to and how much would he charge to do it? I want to get the whole done done in fiberglass with gloss black paint but the airbag covered in a grey material and the part around the gauges that is brown done in the same grey to kind of match.

1 - 3 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.