Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone seen this movie? I just finished watching it and love it. I'm amazed by anything paranormal as I have been doing paranormal investigations for over 10yrs.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Saw it and didn't care for it. There were some creepy parts in it but I kept waiting to get really scared or spooked and it never happened. I was sooo looking forward to this movie but was pretty disappointed in it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^ meh lol j/k i have the original version from 2007 anything to do with the paranormal im there lol it was good far a fake paranormal movie

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Where i live in Leeds is reputed to be the most haunted area of Yorkshire, as our house is built on an old medival Monks graveyard.................. :shock:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
camusdarrach said:
Where i live in Leeds is reputed to be the most haunted area of Yorkshire, as our house is built on an old medival Monks graveyard.................. :shock:
if i was in your area id would have loved to have a paranormal expedition there.

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
I just saw on the morning news that it took 15,000.00 dollars to make the film and the first weekend it made 30 some million dollars. Not a bad profit :shades:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.