Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a very nice 2001 ford escape, I'm going to take use a few parts for my rig and parting the rest.

There's no rust on it at all, never seen snow. All I'm taking for myself is the rear windshield, wheels, oil pan, control arms, and probably keeping the coils and CV's for spares

If you need something let me know.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
328 Posts
hey there,

i need to get the a-pillars, center console lid, front seat head rests, radio dash surround, side mirrors, roof console, flex sleeve portion of exaust under front of truck, plastic panel on exterior of back hatch (right by window and door handle), and interior clips. send me a pm if you have any of these parts you want to get rid of, thanks.

·
Registered
45 Posts
How much for the windshield cowl and the front drivers side window ( if they are in good condition) and shipping to 33414?

the windshield cowl is the piece that wraps around the window that is falling apart in this pic.

-Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Send me a PM with a reasonable offer for any parts you need. I'm not looking to make much money from this, hopefully enough to cover some of the cost of purchasing this parts vehicle.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I still haven't got started on parting this out. Hada few unexpected things happen in the last cuople of weeks that delayed things a bit. I kept everyones PM and as soon as I have the parts ready I'll get back to everyone. Thanks.

·
Registered
82 Posts
PMed ya, looking for the washer fluid bottle

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OK, finially have a rew things out of the way and I want to start ripping this thing apart this weekend.

I have a bunch of PM's and I'll try reply to the recent ones. But please send me a PM with an OFFER. I don't want to spend a bunch of time trying to determine prices. If you offer is reasonable thats fine. I need to get this thing out of my driveway, the wife is starting to Bi%^$.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I should mention that I'm not parting the Escape in the picture. I decided to repair that one and parting my other 2001 Escape XLS 4X4. it has approx 50K miles. I'll post pics tonight.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Still lots of stuff left. Mirrors, lights, Power window motors and controls, Interior parts (grey). 4x4 transfer case, transmission, alternator, starter, air compressor, air bags, dash controls, cargo covers, head liner, and lots more...

Jesse, your stuff should be there in a few days.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts