Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We decided to take a drive and ended up coming across the Clackamas County Park. This was down by the boat ramp and I couldn't pass up the chance to snap some pictures of the Escape with that kind of scenery. That's about the closest it's come to off-road.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Sweet looking pics I can imagine your E with bigger tires and front end leveled out :thumb:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. Megascape, you've got the right one. So far I'm enjoying it. It's quite a difference between the landscape out here and back in Virginia Beach, VA. Right now I'm in the process of trying to get hired on with the State Police. Hopefully all goes well. Oskerb, it'll be a while for new tires/rims. I just put 235 75 15s on there to fill in the gaps a little. I would love to get the front leveled out though. Sooner or later anyway. the2belo, believe me, it was taking a lot not too. I kept inching closer to the water and I saw the wife silently saying, THAT'S ENOUGH! I suppose once we have a second vehicle, I'll get to play more.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Nice pics! Good luck with your job!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Here is a "by the river" photo for you.

I took that picture back in 1955 when I time travelled in my Escape. I had some problems with my Flux-Capacitor and I was going to take advantage of lightning, that was to strike the clock tower (in the background) at exactly 10:04 pm to recharge the capacitor, but some guy with a Delorean was already there stringing up wires.

Fortunately a couple of guys with a time-travelling phone booth appeared and I was able to hitch a ride with them to the present day. I stored the Escape, so now it is 55 years-old with 6000 miles on it. Don't tell my dealer. I still figure it's under warranty.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts