Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just found pics of a 2011 steel blue metallic S.A.P. Escape like the one i ordered last week :)

should get it in 6 to 8 weeks... hehe

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
:thumb: :thumb: I hate waiting for things I want now. :D

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah me too but this year i'm waiting in my almost new escape... last year i waited in an old '01 windstar :doh:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
NICE!!!

Ean-The-Escape said:
Gorgeous escape!!!!! I love the sports package on it!!!! I want it!!!! Shhhh don't tell Ean!
I'm tellin on you.... ;-| :lol:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Dasha said:
:thumb: :thumb: I hate waiting for things I want now. :D
So you're the one behind me in the Dunkin' Donuts drive-through who gets bent out of shape waiting 20 seconds for her coffee...

:lol: :bill:

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Stealth87 said:
Love the color.

May I ask why you decided to upgrade when you had a pretty new Black SAP already?
Yes! when i first chose my escape, it was a steel blue xlt! But when i saw the sport appearance package, i had to make a choice between the three colors available. So i chose the black one.

This year, they added the steel blue and dark gray to the S.A.P. family. I couldn't resist to get the blue S.A.P. escape.

Also, wife was not sold to the black color and didn't have to convice her to get a new 2011 trading my 2010.

I also noticed that the black paint started to get some scratches here and there that are more noticeable on black cars than on those with lighter colors.

So now i get best of both world.... the color i wanted first And the S.A.P. :wave:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.