Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just thought I'd share a few pictures of my 2004 Mustang GT. Its the same exact color of my Escape, one of these day's I'll get some cool pics of my escape with the new black wheels on it :D

Here's a short list of modifications done to this thing :D

Performance Modifications
  • Vortech V2-SQ Supercharger[/*]
  • Anderson Power Pipe[/*]
  • SVT Focus Fuel Pump[/*]
  • 2003 Cobra MAF[/*]
  • 2003 Cobra 39# Injectors[/*]
  • SCT X-Cal II Tuner[/*]
  • Ford Racing 4.10 Gears[/*]
  • Magnaflow Magnapack Catback (w/3.5" tips)[/*]
  • MAC Off-Road ProChamber[/*]
  • MGW Short-Throw Shifter[/*]
  • Mach1 Shaker Intake System[/*]
  • SLP Line Lock[/*]
  • Steeda Double Hook Quadrant [/*]
  • Steeda Firewall Adjuster [/*]

Suspension Modifications
  • HANS Racecraft ForceX Sub-Frame Connectors[/*]
  • HANS Racecraft Rear Shock-Tower Brace[/*]
  • STEEDA Strut-Tower Brace (Powdercoated Black)[/*]
  • H&R Sport Springs (1.5" Drop)[/*]
  • Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber Plates[/*]

Appearance Modifications
  • Mach1 Shaker Hood (Custom Painted Flat Black)[/*]
  • 10.5" Wide Rear Deep Dish Black Bullitt Wheels[/*]
  • Nitto 555R Drag Radials 315/35/17 Tires[/*]
  • 9" Wide Front Black Bullitt Wheels[/*]
  • Sumitomo HTR-Z II 275 Tires[/*]
  • Classic Design Concepts Mach1 Front Chin Spoiler[/*]
  • Mach1 Leather Seats[/*]
  • Mustangworld Chrome Rear Bumper Inserts[/*]
  • Mach1 Rear Spoiler[/*]
  • Bullitt Grille Corral[/*]
  • Mach1 Shift Knob[/*]
  • Bullitt Fuel Door[/*]
  • Speedhut Cobalt Gauges[/*]
  • Autometer Dual Gauge Pod[/*]
  • Autometer Cobalt A/F Gauge[/*]
  • Autometer Cobalt Boost Gauge[/*]
  • Sylvannia Silverstar Corner Bulbs[/*]
  • Xenon White Headlights/Foglights[/*]
  • MustangTuning Shorty Antenna[/*]
  • UPR Polished Fuse box Cover[/*]
  • UPR A/C Billet Aluminum Knobs[/*]
  • UPR Billet Aluminum Headlight Knob[/*]
  • MGW Products Chrome Pony Oil Cap[/*]

-Mike P.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sweet Mustang - love the color and mods. So that's what a Sonic Blue Mach I would look like.

I'm another Ford Mustang GT owner ('98 with no S/C :(), but not the same color as each other as yours, but they are both blue. Thanks for sharing the pics. Yes, definately get them together and post 'em up.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'll trade my escape for it... :lol:

But seriously, that is very nice and those pictures are insane looking especially the interior view.

What camera did you use for those shots?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the compliments and such :thumb:

The camera, I'll have to get back to you on that one... a buddy of mine took the pictures for me with his professional camera...

I have thought about the grille delete, but it seems like so many people have it, that the Bullitt grille is unique haha :D And the grille's on both my cars match haha

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LIEscape said:
Sweet Mustang - love the color and mods. So that's what a Sonic Blue Mach I would look like.

I'm another Ford Mustang GT owner ('98 with no S/C :(), but not the same color as each other as yours, but they are both blue. Thanks for sharing the pics. Yes, definately get them together and post 'em up.
Time to boost that badboy and swap in the P/I parts :D Not fair that these new 2011 V6 Stangs are going to be beating just about every previous year'd GT :barf:

·
Registered
267 Posts
nice 'stang. i wanna hear how that magnaflow sounds!

·
Registered
51 Posts
synister281 said:
LIEscape said:

Time to boost that badboy and swap in the P/I parts :D Not fair that these new 2011 V6 Stangs are going to be beating just about every previous year'd GT :barf:
Yeah, I've got PI cams and a PI Intake that I installed, but not the heads themselves as they are tons more work for not much gain~10rwhp. Plus they would bump the compression to be non-friendly with a S/C without any headwork.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Now that is nice! Thanks for sharing. I've always wanted a "real" Mustang. I did have a '92 -- with 100 hp 4-banger (auto). That was slower than a 2.3 Escape. :hyst:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hattrick203 said:

hahahahaha Farm donuts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LIEscape said:
Yeah, I've got PI cams and a PI Intake that I installed, but not the heads themselves as they are tons more work for not much gain~10rwhp. Plus they would bump the compression to be non-friendly with a S/C without any headwork.
Did you net much from just swapping the C/I? One of my buddies used to have a 98 and did the full PI swap and with just that he was making close to 240rwhp... he then went batsh1t crazy and put every bolton in the world on lol

·
Registered
51 Posts
synister281 said:
LIEscape said:
Did you net much from just swapping the C/I? One of my buddies used to have a 98 and did the full PI swap and with just that he was making close to 240rwhp... he then went batsh1t crazy and put every bolton in the world on lol
Yes, got 230 rwhp or about an increase of 22 rwhp and 277 tq on a dynojet with exhaust and pulleys - still on stock tune. Nice video!

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
synister281 said:
hattrick203 said:

hahahahaha Farm donuts
:hyst: Noth'in like mowing your lawn with a hot Mustang. :clap:

"SwitchBlade" from Monster Garage.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.