Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Ford may have even painted these from the factory. If you buy a minimum number of vehicles at a time the manufacturers will allow you to get special paint colors. We could do a group buy and get the new Escapes with that awesome Copper Metallic they had back in 05-07. That would be cool. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Very cool! I think I want that to be my new job... Pink cab driver in the Key's... < day dreaming now... >

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Not diggin the pink...

However the idea of the copper metalic sounds good! That was one of the colors I would of picked if I had the choice. Although I don't mind Ean's metallic blue especially after he has a bath he is a handsome man! :yahoo:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Colleen said:
Dasha's favorite color. :)
She's gotta add the "BLING" though.. :D

SUVord said:
Key West taxis in pink?Does that match the driver's underwear color?
Now, that will have Hemingway turn in his grave.
Ummmm... the underwear comes out of Maricopa County Jail. Sheriff Joe Arpaio will gladly give you some if you want to become a member of the Jail :D

RobtRoma said:
Very cool! I think I want that to be my new job... Pink cab driver in the Key's... < day dreaming now... >
Doing the Jimmy Buffett thing? :D :shades: :beer:

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
I'd totally sign up for the list of people who would want their Escapes in... the color of Tang! I think it's a bold color... :D

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
That pink needs to be hotter.

Airmapper said:
That is just wrong, Pink should be banned on anything larger than 1 square foot. :lol:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Dasha said:
That pink needs to be hotter.

Airmapper said:
That is just wrong, Pink should be banned on anything larger than 1 square foot. :lol:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank:
Uh Oh, Sorry Dasha, please don't :lightning: me. :worry:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Wellllll........I'll let it slide this time. :roll:

:D

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Great now I have an image of a PINK CONVOY OF CABBIES heading towards Austin :bill:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
SUVord said:
Rumor has it that the "Key West Cabbies Revenge Squad is heading towards Austin, Texas...for guidelines and instructions.
Go KWCRS!!!
:wave: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :wave:

KCCO_773 said:
Great now I have an image of a PINK CONVOY OF CABBIES heading towards Austin :bill:
Isn't it beautiful???? :D

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
:doh:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.