Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

Plasticolor Molded floormats

6K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  jerry6 
#1 ·
With the upcoming winter season drawing near, I wanted to make sure that I had some rubber floormats to eliminate as much salt absorbing into the carpets as possible. I searched online for a bit and found that I liked the Plasticolor brand, as they are officially licensed Ford products. I didn't want to go to the dealership and pay $60 for one, and I ended up locating a driver/passenger set for $30 shipped. I have attached some pics, floormats are simple but these are quality molded, and have some molded in cut paths if you need to reduce size.

A simple, cost effective fix for a large problem come winter.

See less See more
#7 ·
i like!

another dilema... these or weathertech?

#8 ·
Hands down choose the weather techs as they cover the entire carpet if u can afford them.

#9 ·
profit sharing check comn soon, gonna get the weathertech front, back and cargo mat. will post pics when i get them.
then all i will need r spalsh gaurds, window vents and maybe bug shield and moonroof visor

#11 ·
The $19 Costco rubber ones (Michelin? or RubberMaid?) cover 90% -- and include small ones for rear. I just couldn't see spending close to $200 on plastic mats. I know they (Weathertech) cover 100%, but I prefer carpet for 3 seasons.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.