·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Hehehe I just set mine up too, my name is Govt-Cheese

:play:

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Just updating the thread, seeing what people are playing right now.

I get on Battlefield: Bad Company and Motorstorm online. Callsign is Govt-Cheese

·
Registered
322 Posts
I just got a Wii a few weeks back, first gaming system ever, well almost I had intellivision as a kid (left over from my parents)
So now at 33 I have to learn how to play games. the 'reason' I bought it was for the fit & active, so I tell the wife, but i got mario kart & found a Ford Racing game for $10 :D But I find it hard to win, the AI drivers are to good! :(

Just posting to say if your good at Gaming, you can race Fords! They have the new Escapes, Rangers, Explorers, can't recall what else. It's fun even tho I can't win!

As for the workouts. They are 'fun' and keep me comming back, but in the 2-3 weeks I haven't lost any weight, but I feel better, as I can walk further now than I could a month ago w/o resting :shock: It's sad how lethargic a computer job will make you.

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
The Fit is a great accessory for the Wii, my last roommate had one and it was pretty interesting. We didn't lose any weight playing it either but it sure was fun....

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
No, it was NoBoundinJax, a reference to having my No Boundaries-equiped Escape and living in Jacksonville. When I was trying to sell it, I decided to change my name and someone off-handedly suggested Ajax, which brought to mind the huge mythological Greek warrior from the movie Troy, which I thought was a great movie and a cool character.

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
ophiruchus said:
whups, I meant your call sign
You actually said that, I just didn't pay attention lol. I work for the government as a civil service worker, and some guys joke around that it's just another form of welfare so I said we get paid in government cheese. In case you didn't know, government cheese comes from the government agreeing to buy milk at a fixed price from farmers to keep them profitable, then turning it into cheese to give to the needy.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Mine is HybridArchitect

Though I only play EA's NHL 2010 and join my two daughters in a rousing set of heavy metal with Rock Band 2 (younger daughter plays the drums, while the older is on bass and I get lead guitar; my wife will join in to do the vocals only if we are playing the Beatles).

:cigar:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts