Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://parts.allwheelsdriven.net/
These guys will make what you want for a price. They are currently making figures for a stiff daily driver front end to meet the feel of the RS 9000's in the rear. I'f it's not going to take my vacation money, I may have a new front suspension that will last the life of the "E"

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
GREAT FIND! Are they making that bottom bracket for your shocks?

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are going to give me a price on two coil-overs. I'll let you know. i told them there are a few people interested in coil-overs on the board. So we'll see what the quote is. Then I'll decide as well as pass the pricing on this thread.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay i found and ordered a set of custom struts from Carrera Custom Shocks. they will meet the specks of the Rancho 5000. the cost for the set was 380.00 and that included shipping. Coil-overs were 459 a piece. i figured with my moderate off-road, mainly open trail rides the 5K struts will be just fine. the Co is out of NC and said delivery time is 4 to 6 weeks. he's supposed to take pics while building them and explain the different valving he's putting in to stiffen the strut.Will deff keep a thread going.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Sounds outstanding, if all goes well. After my next deployment I will get them too. To incoude coil overs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts