·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts

:bill:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Gives new meaning to the term " roll on it". :worry:

At least it's not a bar, like depicted on half the television shows with police. Seems that one of the officers in every precinct owns a bar or other alcohol establishment. :shock:

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
That just reminded me Jonas. This is for real though. Down under in adelaide, when sport men retire from football, they invest in pubs and car yards.

This is on their own, or sometimes they go into a partnership set up. Hotels and car yards. Actually hello Brent , Latan and escapedtroy.

What sort of business ventures, do footballers go for out in your states?.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Lots of them go into Pharmacuticals, er :worry: drugs... :roll:

:peace:

Many of them go into real estate, auto dealerships, some go into politics, or commercials for televisions, spokesperson business, give paid for lectures on how to be a better person... :p

·
Registered
338 Posts
Too bad I don't live in Michigan :rant: I love doughnuts!!!

Nolescape at work

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
:yes: Same here. I love donuts... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

In fact, I think I'll go buy a 2010 calendar. Just so I can mark National Donut Day :yahoo: . I wouldn't want to miss it two years in a row! :bill: Would you? :bag:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Thanks for the kind words Colleen! I don't really have many pic's of me at work so I don't have a lot to choose from...it was one of the better ones though!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.