Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was going to ask if Porsche wheels would look good on the Escape, but I see that I already have the look. :lol:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I just washed it and thought I would take a pic before it got dirty.

I wish...

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Those were the wheels that I had on my '05 Limited. Mine were polished (as are those), but Ford also offered them in painted silver on some NB models.

Ford hit a grand-slam home run with those wheels, IMHO.

:D

·
Registered
333 Posts
Ford ususally seems adept at designing and making good looking rims. Mine doesn't have the graphite/grey coloured spokes, the inlays are colourmatched to my truck, which I think they might've only done to the Silver ones like mine, as I've only seen the grey inlay rims on other LTD's or optioned-out XLT's...

·
Registered
297 Posts
quick newbie question...

whats the bolt pattern, offset and width on the escape? (01-05 especially...) I'd like to keep an eye out for some posher wheels for my maverick but never considered what will fit! Wonder if the wheel dimenions are shared with any of the euro or jap stuff we get here.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
arbs said:
quick newbie question...

whats the bolt pattern, offset and width on the escape? (01-05 especially...) I'd like to keep an eye out for some posher wheels for my maverick but never considered what will fit! Wonder if the wheel dimenions are shared with any of the euro or jap stuff we get here.
Our eBay has loads of wheels for Mavericks. Just search "Maverick" and you should find some.

Personally, I think 18"s are the best. Big enough to look cool, not too big to detract from the overall 4x4 look. :shades:

·
Registered
297 Posts
but thought they may be referring to the (lesser?) mk1 (terrano) maverick. dunno if they share wheel dimensions. Agree on the 18s, possibly 19s...

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
arbs said:
but thought they may be referring to the (lesser?) mk1 (terrano) maverick. dunno if they share wheel dimensions. Agree on the 18s, possibly 19s...
Possibly. I guess you find a design you like and then tell them the model they're for and they work out bolt patterns, PCDs, Offset, etc.

Don't go 19"s...I have mild OCD and I don't like odd numbers if I can possibly avoid them.......Don't ask. :wacko:

:yes:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Of Chaos Designs?

:lol:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Big Chris said:
arbs said:
Possibly. I guess you find a design you like and then tell them the model they're for and they work out bolt patterns, PCDs, Offset, etc.

Don't go 19"s...I have mild OCD and I don't like odd numbers if I can possibly avoid them.......Don't ask. :wacko:
lol youd obviously have issues with mu 03 plate mav anyway then :lol:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
arbs said:
Big Chris said:
arbs said:

lol youd obviously have issues with mu 03 plate mav anyway then :lol:
Indeed. :worry:

·
Registered
182 Posts
futameca said:
Well I was going to ask if Porsche wheels would look good on the Escape, but I see that I already have the look. :lol:
You'll like these as well then...

AEZ Tacana 8 x 18
for FORD Maverick Typ 1EZ;1EZR;1N2;1N2R, from 01/02
recommended tire size: 235/50R18; 255/45R18;

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:thumb:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

:drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Posting Aston Martin pictures this early in the morning is downright cruel.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:hyst: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Mmmm... Aston-Martin Rapide... mmm...

And while we're on the subject of really sharp-looking cars, lookie, lookie, lookie what Mazda has planned for the 3 in 2010:

Methinks Mazda stylists are spending some time saying "what if...?"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts