Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Nice backround there Baconbits. Do you have a link please?

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
That is KEWL Baconbits! Thanks for the link!

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
Darn, I forgot how you can post pics of your desk top.I little help here? :woohoo:

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
This is on my main system.

Taken by me in Big Sur

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
Here is my current desktop. The background is called "Fermi in the Rear View Mirror". Enrico Fermi Nuclear Power plant Unit 2 is located in Newport, Michigan which is betweeen Detroit, MI and Toledo, OH.

That was the last plant I worked at before changing careers.

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
cbramsey said:
Here is my current desktop. The background is called "Fermi in the Rear View Mirror". Enrico Fermi Nuclear Power plant Unit 2 is located in Newport, Michigan which is betweeen Detroit, MI and Toledo, OH.

That was the last plant I worked at before changing careers.
Do you still glow at night? :lol:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
I "glowed" worse after medical tests than I ever did at a power plant.

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
cbramsey said:
My former brother-in-law worked in nuclear clean-up. My sister used to keep a Geiger counter by the door.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
cbramsey said:
Same with me. I have been through so many MRI machines in the past three years I no longer need a night light. :(

BTW, my avatar photo is my desktop. And that was one of the press cars at launch in San Francisco, not mine... Whew!

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
For a Windows machine, press the PrtSc button and paste into a graphics program such as Microsoft Paint. That should allow you to save the file in a graphic (bitmap or jpeg). This file can get uploaded into Photobucket if you have an account (It's free if you don't have an account already).

Does that help??? :confused:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
For windows Vista, there is a "snipping tool" Do a search for it on your computer. When the programs pulls up, all you have to do is highlight your desktop and then save it as a jpeg file. Then upload to photobucket, as stated by cbramsey.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Well, after all the techobabble about posting pictures that even my Babelfish cannot understand, I'm doing th cop-out option to post my desktop picture, just imagine a few scattered windows symbols covering this artistic masterpiece that I took in London a couple of years back...........

1 - 20 of 253 Posts