I did that after I flushed the system. Any other ideas?
4. Following the flush procedure, ensure the level of the MERCON(R) V fluid in the steering reservoir is at the "MAX" line.
5. Start the engine and keep it at idle. Remain inside of the vehicle.
6. Slowly cycle the steering wheel from lock to lock for two (2) minutes.
7. Quickly and forcefully turn the steering wheel in one direction to full lock (either side). Bounce the steering wheel on / off of full lock twenty (20) times forcefully.
NOTE IT IS CRITICAL THAT THE STEERING WHEEL IS TURNED QUICKLY AND FORCEFULLY IN ORDER TO CREATE A PRESSURE SPIKE IN THE POWER STEERING SYSTEM.
8. Repeat Step 6 in the other direction. Return the steering wheel to center position.
9. Slowly turn steering wheel to full lock in one direction (either direction) to achieve maximum pump pressure. Hold at full lock for one (1) second, then turn the steering wheel back 90~ as quickly as possible. Repeat this procedure twenty (20) times.
NOTE DO NOT HOLD THE STEERING WHEEL AGAINST THE STOPS FOR MORE THAN THREE (3) SECONDS AT A TIME. DAMAGE TO THE POWER STEERING PUMP MAY OCCUR.
10. Repeat Step 9 in the other direction.