Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4
20,698 Posts
I would like to thank the Academy for recognizing me and to all those who helped to make it possible...

Special thanks go out to Kermit the Frog (I mean Camus), JP, Colleen, Dasha. :wave: :wave:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
cbramsey said:
I would like to thank the Academy for recognizing me and to all those who helped to make it possible...

Special thanks go out to Kermit the Frog (I mean Camus), JP, Colleen, Dasha. :wave: :wave:
Aww, thanks Charles !! :beer: :heart: :beer:

:yahoo: Very special congrats to you on your posting milestone !!! :yahoo:

:happy: :woohoo: :happy: :woohoo: :happy: :woohoo: :happy: :woohoo: :happy: :woohoo: :happy:

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
cbramsey said:

Glad to be of help :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Administrator
20,698 Posts
:hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
cbramsey said:
:hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Administrator
20,698 Posts
jpark said:
Wifey's Bic lighter deserves a Best Supporting Inanimate Object.

:bic:
I would also like to accept the Oscar for the Best Supporting Inanimate Object on behalf of wifey.

:bic: :bic:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Congrats on reaching 1000!! Woohooo!!!!

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.