Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking at these for a few days now, really caught my eye and they are priced right. Only thing is do they remind you of mustang rims?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
They look like a classic Cragar 5 spoke but updated for the 21st century. I would think just about any pony car could wear these and look good. As for looking Mustang or Camaro, I think ford has copied a similar look more often but but not usually as nice.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thought they would look good with my gray stripes...the gray in the wheels look darker when bright lights arent beemed on them.

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
Wingsfan said:
Only thing is do they remind you of mustang rims?
LOL... My first thought was 'They kind of look like Mustang wheels...'

·
Registered
700 Posts
Put a Cobra Emblem in the middle and I think you have the rims off a 2001-2004 SVT. (Not exact, but pretty close!)

·
Registered
50 Posts
The early 2000's Mustang Bullitt sported rims like the cragar style, but in dark gray. The original green "bullitt" car from the movie also had the Cragar rims. That is what y'all are thinking of, however many many sports cars have wheels like those added in place of the stock ones. Its a very classic rim.
These are the ones my link pointed to, which I want:

·
Registered
574 Posts
That new Camaro is one great looking automobile, but my eye is on the prize for my beamer down the line!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mod #2 Injen CAI. people have seen an extra 14hp with it. Now all I have to do is take the wheel along with the wheel well off to replace the washer bottle.

·
Registered
384 Posts
The new Camaro is a nice automobile but it has ZERO head room for a taller person. I had more room in the Smart Fortwo than in the Camaro when I sat in them at the car show.

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
Up for sale? Why?

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
Oh... Ya made me nervous. Glad your taking care of it :thumb:

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
:lol: That's great! :thumb: