Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this video on Youtube and wondered if anyone thought to try this? I dont have the tools nore the space to do this and wonder if anyone has tried this or thought about it. Id love to help fund a project cause Im sure there are quite a few folks on here that might be willing to do this sort of mod. But first things first, is this feasable with the '10 escape headlamp assembly because its rather large.

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
I agree, I think it would be legit and I am among those interested... but as you mention, since the assembly is rather, well, large, it would probably look funny unless something special was done, say, leave the chrome surround in place...

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JEFFOS69 said:
Any headlight can be retrofitted. You just have to ensure you mount the projector and shroud properly. It doesn't matter how large the housing is since all the light comes through the projector.
Well that I understand but I was wondering if anyone thought this to be a good project, a bad project or something not worth the effort. Im sure the 01-04's would have an easier time with this retrofit but those of us with the 05?-'10 style lights, since its larger.....I was curious about everyone's thoughts on this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts