Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Read this question, and post your answer.
This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one I know has gotten it right.

While at the funeral of her own mother, a woman met a man who she did not know. She thought he was 'amazing'. She believed him to be her dream partner so much that she fell in love with him right there,
but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What was her motive for killing her sister?

Give this some thought before you answer.

:shrug:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
Right off the top, I'd say that she wanted to see if he'd show up at her sister's funeral as well.

(that was without a lot of thought) :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,305 Posts
Was he the funeral director?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
611 Posts
For the $$$ of coarse. (inheritance) Love and a stranger has nothing to do with Greed. Right (?)
Never mind..... I found an answer to this................ :doh:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,345 Posts
I'm scared to answer........what if I get it right and I'm a psychopath!!!! :taz: :taz: :taz:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,283 Posts
jpark said:
Right off the top, I'd say that she wanted to see if he'd show up at her sister's funeral as well.

(that was without a lot of thought) :D
i always get beaten to the punch line LoL
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
14,901 Posts
Dasha said:
I'm scared to answer........what if I get it right and I'm a psychopath!!!! :taz: :taz: :taz:
That's it!!...It was Dasha and she wanted those ruby pumps! :yahoo:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
611 Posts
MadMax said:
Dasha said:
I'm scared to answer........what if I get it right and I'm a psychopath!!!! :taz: :taz: :taz:
That's it!!...It was Dasha and she wanted those ruby pumps! :yahoo:
It was the "Maid" in the "Library" with the "Candle Holder".......... :shrug: :)
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
14,901 Posts
PollKat said:
MadMax said:
Dasha said:
I'm scared to answer........what if I get it right and I'm a psychopath!!!! :taz: :taz: :taz:
That's it!!...It was Dasha and she wanted those ruby pumps! :yahoo:
It was the "Maid" in the "Library" with the "Candle Holder".......... :shrug: :)
That's funny, I thought it was Dasha, on the Yellow Brick Road with a house :shrug:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Big Chris said:
Well Jonas? Are you gonna keep us in suspenders?
Maybe one more day... :roll:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
The suspenders are killing me.

:bill:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jpark said:
Right off the top, I'd say that she wanted to see if he'd show up at her sister's funeral as well.

(that was without a lot of thought) :D
OK, your right! Enough of the suspenders...

Uhh oh... Someone thinks like a Psychopath ...

:)P
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,345 Posts
Yikes! I thought I was safe hanging out w/u guys!! :worry: :worry: :worry:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
:hyst: :clap:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jpark said:
:hyst: :clap:
:angel: And you thought you were safe with not thinking about your answer so much, eh? :doh:

Maybe next brain teaser. I have to find it first... :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
I never put much thought into my answers. That's what gets me in most of my trouble.

:bill:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,305 Posts
jpark said:
I never put much thought into my answers. That's what gets me in most of my trouble.

:bill:
Is that "ready, fire, aim"?

(not speaking from experience, of course...)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Kiki said:
jpark said:
I never put much thought into my answers. That's what gets me in most of my trouble.

:bill:
Is that "ready, fire, aim"?

(not speaking from experience, of course...)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top