Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all due respect, is this site having a post count glitch? I submitted ' Swiss Pack' and ' Escape- City' as two specifically new and separate postings. The post count was not increased. :confused:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Are you trying to increase your post counts?

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Sort of like asking if a cat has whiskers... :lol:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
arbs said:
lol and is thread just another excuse? lol!
:hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I sincerely apologise for trying to raise my post count. :doh: :wall: :rant: In future will remember to stop being an ambitious person.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
stone said:
I sincerely apologise for trying to raise my post count. :doh: :wall: :rant: In future will remember to stop being an ambitious person.
Don't apologise Stone, you,ve done nothing wrong. ;)

Heck, I don't think any of us are bothered about our post counts, its the fact that people contribute that matters most, and you contribute far more to this site than some :thumb:
Anyhow, keep on posting, Stone, and don't takeoffence at the British humour, as it's all ment in good faith (god, thats rich coming from me!!"

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
stone said:
Don't try so hard....just let it happen. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts