Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone knew him... Everyone loved his work. Now he's making the angels laugh. Rest-in-Piece Leslie Nielsen

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
WHAT???? When did this happen? Aww, I'm sad..I liked him a lot!!! :(

R.I.P. Mr. Nielsen!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Happened tonight. It hit the news wire about an hour ago. He had been hospitalized for the last 2 weeks with pneumonia. He was 84...

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
He played in a funny version of Dracula. I don't know the title but I remember watching it with my brother and laughing a lot. He will be missed. :(

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
I absolutely loved the Naked Gun! And Airplane as well! He's always a funny guy and I'll miss him.

I watched Scary Movie 3, not the best movie for sure, but at one point he walks into a room with the main characters fighting and tells them:

The same line from Airplane, made 30 years ago! I fell off the couch laughing!

Rest In Peace Leslie Nielson, you will be missed! :kneel:

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Ajax said:
I absolutely loved the Naked Gun! And Airplane as well! He's always a funny guy and I'll miss him.

I watched Scary Movie 3, not the best movie for sure, but at one point he walks into a room with the main characters fighting and tells them:

Thanks for that video link. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Ajax said:

+1. He was one of the best.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
They are running his movies on the cable now. I was in the coffee room getting some joe and one of the guys said it's a 24 hour showing of his works. :thumb:

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
All the old time movie stars are passing on, I guess that means I'm getting old :shades:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts