Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one else noticed that these don't have the best radio reception? In my Explorer, Taurus, and other aftermarket radios have seemingly better radio reception that the Stock 2008 Stereo. Or am I the only one that feels this?

Also, very nice Site By the way. Like all the how-tos. Makes me feel like I am at the TaurusClub, but for Escapes.

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Yup... I noticed that in my '02 a long time ago. I would have hoped the later models with the redesigned radios would have been better.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I haven't noticed much difference from other radios I've had. Sometimes I wish I could turn down the radios sensitivity. In this area it gets very hard to find an empty spot on the dial for an fm transmitter. I'm in the broadcast range of about 15 cities here. :(

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No Aux in jack on the Earlier Gens? I hate my FM transmitter. I breathe wrong it turns off. I need to replace my speakers in the Taurus Already. :(
Perhaps you sir need a PIE Unit, to add AUX input.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update to a dead thread. There is a tsb on fm reception. tsb 10-13-03. Applies 2008-2010 escapes and mariners. 2009-2010 flex, focus, 2010 taurus and fusion
Fm radio reception issues and bleed though when using aux.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts