Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there used to be one, but it was discontinued due to a lawsuit. Looks like another one has popped up:

Any idea if this is the same one as before? Anyone have this? I'd love to see it installed.

· Registered
11 Posts
I know there used to be one, but it was discontinued due to a lawsuit. Looks like another one has popped up:

Any idea if this is the same one as before? Anyone have this? I'd love to see it installed.
Dam I wish I saw this before I started to modify my kid's grill on his 2010 Escape. I hackes up the OEM grill on mines and started to install the new Ford Ranger raptor let's in it. Almost done with it.
Purple Rectangle Luggage and bags Gas Bag

Purple Violet Font Rectangle Gas

Light Product Automotive exterior Rectangle Gas

Purple Violet Sleeve Rectangle Magenta

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Holy... Good work! I don't have those kind of skills, but I can swap for a premade raptor style grill. Haha.. Just wondering what these look like on an escape. Especially in black on a Sterling Gray Escape. I wouldn't mind getting rid of all the chrome on the outside and the grill is pretty much the last big piece. The headlights could always move to the black ones, but I doubt I'll get around to that. Just not sure if I want to spend another big chunk on a new grill. You can get an OEM black one for like $40. Or just plastidip the stock piece. Tough call.

· Premium Member
2020 Ttanium Hybrid/1978 F-250 Custom
775 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Holy... Good work! I don't have those kind of skills, but I can swap for a premade raptor style grill. Haha.. Just wondering what these look like on an escape. Especially in black on a Sterling Gray Escape. I wouldn't mind getting rid of all the chrome on the outside and the grill is pretty much the last big piece. The headlights could always move to the black ones, but I doubt I'll get around to that. Just not sure if I want to spend another big chunk on a new grill. You can get an OEM black one for like $40. Or just plastidip the stock piece. Tough call.
I got a can of paint made up from O'REILLY'S and I'm going t raddle can the clear with 2K clear. It has a hardener in it. Lot of wet sanding and polishing.
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Vehicle

· Premium Member
775 Posts
I'm done. What you think? It's not perfect but it's different. Still need to get wet sanded and polishing.
Nice work Hecno, looks great.
You got some mad skills!
I'm sure you'll get a few heads to turn! People are going to wonder what in the heck you are driving lol

· Premium Member
775 Posts
It says in the ad it has all 4 letters bro.
Yeah FN, but they only showed two… fine print will say comes with everything shown.
You know! lol
A few people on here have done some amazing custom fabrication!

· Premium Member
775 Posts
In the product description has more details. Apparently it has all the letters.

The package includes
Ford Escape Raptor Grill
F-O-R-D Letters
(3) Led Amber Lights
Sorry, when I've had an adult beverage some evenings I think I'm funny.
I think I remember it stated it came with all the letters, but the pictures only show two, maybe?
I really like people who take the time to customize their truck… Make it their own.

on the things I would like to have seen with the early years with someone who had to figure out how to mount a winch in front. The entire front clip was one piece, I don't know how a customized bumper could have done it…
A lot of welding? It would've been cool though.
It was imagining something like the Xterra bull bar front bumper on mine

I had used my multi mount winch off of the receiver hitch on my second GEN/2009… To get a dead snowmobile onto a trailer. I think the second GEN is the most attractive, and has the best personality and buildability.

A lot of times it is nice to be able to winch backwards, rather than deeper into what you are going into.

I still got to figure out if I can get a class three receiver hitch on my 2020 Ti
A lot of companies say they make one, but I have not seen one with a class three installed yet

ahhh, spring
lol
Only four months away

1 - 16 of 16 Posts