Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if they make inserts for the rear cupholders like they do for the ones in the front seat? The removable ones have already bailed my butt out when my daughter left a cup in one that leaked. Brought it inside, washed it viola.

If not I guess I can scour yards and get to front ones and cut them off to fit.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I can tell you I had the same thought. Cleaning spilled juice, coffee etc from a cupholder is a truly finger breaking job if you want it done right - those little inserts are great.

My front ones held quite a bit of water when my sunroof was open in the parking lot at work during a flash t-storm the other day. Thank goodness for leather interior (well protected with Maguiers) so the incovenience was slight.

It's quite a sight to see a dozen or so people dashing across the parking lot in pounding rain to close windows and sunroofs. We weren't supposed to get rain! At least mine was only open a couple of inches - want to avoid those inevitable bird-bombs. The guy next to me left his panoramic sunroof on his Edge wide open. Arrgh.

But, my mega-pack of gum (those little buckets of gum) was floating in the cup holder insert......

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I have 2 cup Inserts for the front and tried to fit it in the back but didn't fit.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Coleen,

Sweet, thanks,

My other option was to get two of the front inserts and cut the smaller ones off and put them in the back. I found them online but they are 15 a pop.

The post you gave me looks much more economical. :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My choices at WallyWorld were all black coasters or one that said "Mom's Taxi". No pretty horses as an option. :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts