Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what the bulb number for the trunk light is in the [2009] Escape? It's the only interior bulb that I haven't swapped to an LED bulb... partially because I don't know what the # is.

I've switched the license plate lights (LED), front map lights (LED), center dome light (LED), the headlights (Sylvania), and the front turn signals (Sylvania)... just the (useless) sidemarker lights (thinkin of using the leftover/extra white-blue LEDs I have) and the taillights (no idea what I would use, but def. not an LED bulb) left!

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dang, those look nicer than the ones I've bought, and even those are pretty bright. If I'm honest, I don't think they will fit the front map lights.

As for the Sylvanias... psychologically, I think they are a wee bit brighter, and looking at the light reflections on some of the black windows on nearby buildings on campus, they look white compared to the fog lights. In the rural parts of Minnesota, you can tell the difference... but not really in the city.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.